1. Begin by removing the interface from the headset, give it a gentle pull and it swill snap out of place.
2. Starting on one side stretch the cover over the interface, left side and then right side.
3. The top elastic strap should be hooked under the 'lip' of the interface.
4. The bottom elastic strap should be hooked over the 'lip' of the interface.
5. For the nose area - The cover should not stretch all the way over the bottom of the interface (If you do this you wont be able to insert the interface back into the headset). Instead the cover should just rest of the small edge at the nose area. See the video still below for a close-up of how this should look.